It's Thanksgiving week, a week the people (myself included) are hurriedly skipping over in favor of Christmas. But what does it mean to sit down and take time to be grateful? Take 10 minutes to stop and really be present with this video:
Here are some of the things I'm thinking about after watching this video:
- What small things are you grateful for today?
- Will you take time to be grateful in nature this week?
- How can you intentionally slow down and see the things around you?
- What's the effect of the time lapse video?
- What did you think about his reflection for "Oh my God"?
I hope you have a lovely week and are able to be fully present and fully grateful to the ones you love.