1. It only comes once a year, but you think about it all year long.
2. You thoughtfully pack, making sure you have everything you could possibly need.
3. You stay up too late having fun.
4. You wake up too early to have more fun.
5. You analyze and reanalyze the activities you'll do.
6. You're extra friendly and extra brave, talking to anyone you see.
7. You leave on top of the world.
8. You go home and are bummed not everyone else had the same experience.
9. You're a different person because of the things you learned and people you met there.
10. You leave absolutely exhausted, but you'd do it all over again the next day.