The philosopher Plato is credited for saying, "Necessity is the mother of invention." No one understands that better than kids.
Here are a few things I'm thinking about after watching this clip:
- Do you agree with Plato's assertion that "necessity is the mother of invention"?
- Have you ever invented something? If so, what?
- Do you think you have the potential to be an inventor?
- Which of Molly's inventions would be most helpful to you?
- If you knew how to invent something to help you with your chores, which chore would you make a robot for?