This video popped up for me last week, and I was instantly curious. John Green talking about an "information diet"? Hmm...
It's so interesting to me that even the biggest YouTube stars struggle with balance in life. I appreciate John Green's honesty in this video. Here are a few things I'm thinking:
- How would my life change if I changed if I turned my smart phone into a dumb phone for a week?
- How does social media change our levels of stress?
- What age group is most plagued by this problem?
- How do we become well-informed about what's going on in the world?
- "I feel like when I'm inside the feed I kinda become a person that I dislike." - What do you think about his analysis? Is it true in your life?