I'm prepping a new presentation for SVCUE on Saturday called "Ain't Nobody Got Time for That," full of ideas for increasing productivity. One of the biggest things that comes in the way of my own productivity: email.
Here's what I'm wondering:
- Did you, like me, look to your inbox after the opening ding?
- Did you notice your body having any response to that notification noise throughout?
- What would a student-version of this video look like?
- What does your email signature say about you?
- What's your biggest email pet peeve?
- What should the culture of email be like in your school or business? What might you do to change that?