I've been thinking a lot about phone addiction lately. When this came up in my YouTube feed this week, I was intrigued.
Here's what I'm thinking about:
- Do you believe that phone designers are manipulating you to be addicted?
- Would you be willing to try one or more strategies this week?
- Which notifications on your phone have a real person behind them? Which don't?
- What do you think about the pull-down feature as a mimic of the slot machine and a feeling of control?
- Explore the Center of Humane Technology. What ideas to you agree with? With which do you disagree?