Every time we enter a new country, we become subject to its rules. Well, for one country, Palau, that now means acknowledging you'll take care of the country. In fact, its a vow to the country's children that you must sign in your passport. Take a look:
Here's what I'm thinking:
- What's the effect of pledging this to the country's children?
- Would you be able to sign this pledge?
- What would you want visitors to your country to pledge?
- What do you think about the idea of signing a pledge in your passport before country entry?
- What types of things would you be unable to sign in a pledge to a country like this?